Friday, July 23, 2010

Collage 130

For the first time since starting this blog, there have been a few days without any posting. In spite of best intentions, we've had some technical glitches. But seem to be back on track again.

Friday Team Tolstoy was in full swing. I arrived very early in the studio, at 7am, as I had to leave early. Emma and I worked for a few hours together, then Lynn and Lulu arrived. I didn't have much time with them, unfortunately. But it was most excellent, in any case, to all be together. I'm not sure how many they got done but Emma and I had both done a few by the time I left.

Emma arrived with some new materials -- these fabulous sett of letter stamps and a whole stack of religious drawing reproductions. I was eager to get working with both. -- Lola

Lola Baltzell
from page 267-268 of original text
collage, acrylic paint
made 6/18/10

No comments:

Post a Comment