Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Collage 232

I am so excited to have become a part of the War and Peace Project on a Friday afternoon in September! I had no idea what I was in for, as I met up with my longtime best of friends, Beth and Lynn and stopped by the studio to see long lost friend, Laura! It was a wonderful time, working on my collage elbow to elbow with special friends in a studio tucked in along the Boston Harbor! My page was more about "War" and my couple hours of studio time with my fellow artists was all about "Peace". Reconnecting with everyone, while being creative was so much fun and exhilarating! I started out on my page with a little hesitation, but soon settled in to thoroughly enjoying the process, fun and company! After completing two collages, I found myself wanting to identify a special BIG project of my own - and wanting to spend every Friday afternoon in this studio with the girlfriends!

Lori Gordon Miller
from page 471-472 of original text
collage
made 9/17/10

No comments:

Post a Comment